Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introducing....

Well, after several horrible printing moments, some spelling errors, one GIANT math error, and one word switch-a-roo, two patterns are up for sale on the new etsy site! "New etsy site?" you ask. Yes! New etsy site!

I am currently having a small identity crisis...nothing major of course, just still trying to narrow down what I really want to do. So, instead of having one site, where I'm the geek quilter, and I'm selling a little bit of girlie patterns/quilts...why not just live a double life and do both! So...

one blog! (you're here, of course!)
one flickr site... HERE

two etsy sites

sewingmachinedreams
AND
geekquilter

and two styles in one girl!

With all that being said, I have posted two patterns for sale here!  These are not PDF files, but actually hard copy!  I think they turned out really well!

Piece Out,
Michie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment